Atlanta, Audition, Business, Chicago, Chicago Artists, Chicago Event, Chicago Talent, Chicago Talent News, Entertainment, Facebook, Local Artists Concerts, MILWAUKEE, Music, music business, Music Industry, Platinum Voice PR, Platinum Voice Pr Blog, PlatinumVoice Events and Showcases, Teflon
It’s Your Gyrl, Ms Carmen aka Platinum Voice PR bringing another opportunity to you! This is the perfect opportunity to build your infrastructure! Let the world see your talent!
I wish you all blessings in your endeavors!
TEFLON MEDIA GROUP & NU-MONEY ENTERTAINMENT
TEFLON/ NU-MONEY TOURS INC.
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 12
8PM – 1AM
3184 N. MILWAUKEE AVE
CARBONDALE, IL * BLOOMINGTON, IL * LAKE STATION, IN
ST. LOUIS, MO * MILWAUKEE, WI * RACINE, WI
DES MIPS, IA * AMES, IA * ATLANTA, GA
(AND MORE CITIES COMING)
We’re looking for the last 10 acts to complete our total of 25. All varieties will be chosen to travel with us as we hit clubs throughout the Midwest. Shows will vary, with some being headlined by “local celebs”. You must be 21+ to take part. Complete information will be available in written form at the auditions. The tour will begin in March 2012.
The auditions are FREE but a $5 admission will be charged to EVERYONE entering the venue to cover the cost of opening the doors and paying bar staff.
The auditions are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
To reserve a slot call 773-724-7449 or 773-459-0471
TOUR AUDITION RULES
1. There will be 2 (two) audition dates. Sunday, January 29 & Thursday, February 2. ONE LAST AUDITION WAS ADDED!
2. It is FREE to audition & be evaluated for tour slots.
3. Every person entering (performer, supporter, fan, etc.) will be charged a $5 admission fee. This covers the cost of the dj and venue.
4. You MUST pre-register by calling Amethyst Fo [773-724-7449] or Jada Rodriguez [773-459-0471].
5. All performers selected to tour will be notified.
6. Performers will be judged on stage presence, crowd appeal, energy level, professionalism, and style & charisma.
7. Performers must be 21 to audition.
8. Each performer needs to bring a 5 minute show CD.
9. This is NOT a talent competition. We are building a “team” of artists to tour with based on diversity and compatibility.
10. The tour will officially begin on Saturday, March 3 in Ames, Iowa.
11. Some dates will be headlined by “Chicago” acts. Other’s will be headlined my national acts, and some will consist of all “audition” acts.
12. The decisions of Teflon & Nu-Money are FINAL.
13. All travel arrangements and sleeping accommodations will be handled by Teflon Media & Nu-Money Ent.
14. If chosen ALL participants will be required to sign a waiver releasing the tour operators of all liabilities.
15. The tour will run from March through November but will have plenty of down times.
16. As dates are finalized and confirmed artists will be notified.
17. All avenues will be investigated to keep performer costs at a minimum.
18. Every act will NOT attend every show date.
Note: Please understand that in the entertainment industry getting paid to perform is based on your ability to generate income for the investor. Whether it is a record label, Distribution Company, promoter or other entity, when business people put up their money to give a platform for you to perform, there’s always the risk of a negative financial return.
Your reward comes in exposure, opportunity, travel, new fans, experiences, and references (All taken care of by Teflon/ Nu-Money Tours Inc.).
Once an artist builds a credible fan base that supports them, they move to the level of being able to command pay to perform.
If done wisely, this opportunity can be used to get you there.
All performers chosen will be treated with the utmost professionalism.
THURSDAY, MARCH 1
FRIDAY, MARCH 2
SATURDAY, MARCH 3
SUNDAY, MARCH 4
FRIDAY, MARCH 23
SAT., MARCH 24
SUNDAY, MARCH 25
THURSDAY, MARCH 29
THURSDAY, APRIL 5
FRIDAY, APRIL 6
SATURDAY, APRIL 7
THURSDAY, APRIL 19
FRIDAY, APRIL 20
SATURDAY, APRIL 21
THURSDAY, APRIL 26
THURSDAY, MAY 3
THURSDAY, MAY 10
FRIDAY, MAY 11
SATURDAY, MAY 12
SUNDAY, MAY 13
FRIDAY, MAY 25
SATURDAY, MAY 26
SUNDAY, MAY 27
(PlatinumVoice PR is the source for the events and have no legal bindings with associated parties)