#ChicagoMusic L.E.P. Bogus Boys – Kush & Leather (Remix) (feat. Rick Ross)
It’s Your Gyrl, Ms. Carmen aka Platinum Voice PR bringing another Chi Town Video to you!
L.E.P. Bogus Boys is representing #ChicagoMusic again and this time, They are going in HARD!
Follow L.E.P. Bogus Boys
You never know where I may be bringing you the events of Chicago, so make sure you follow this blog and Follow me on Twitter, @PlatinumVoicePR! If you need your name and craft to buzz out here, go to http://www.platinumvoicepr.com. Until next time, See ya later Babies!
(PlatinumVoicePR is the source for the events and has no legal bindings with associated parties)
(Music Videos and Links are used for promotional use only)
- #ChicagoMusic- The @AAUENT #LoyaltyIsRoyalty Mixtape Release Party (platinumvoicepr.me)
- #ChicagoMusic-Twista- Kush Music (platinumvoicepr.wordpress.com)
- #ChicagoMusic- The New Chicago Mixtape-Vol 1 (platinumvoicepr.me)
- #ChicagoMusic-Chief Keef Signs with Interscope (platinumvoicepr.me)
- #ChicagoMusic-IShowcase Music & Sony Music Now Booking For Showcase (platinumvoicepr.me)
Posted on June 24, 2012, in Platinum Videos, PlatinumVoice Listening Party and tagged Arts and Entertainment, Ascap, BMI, Chicago, Chicago Artists, Chicago hip hop, Chicago Talent, Entertainment, Facebook, Illinois, Kanye West, L.E.P. Bogus Boys, LEP Bogus Boys, Local Artists Concerts, Music, Music Industry, Platinum Voice PR, Platinum Voice Pr Blog, PlatinumVoice PR, Rick Ross, twitter, www.platinumvoicepr.com, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.