It’s Your Gyrl, Ms. Carmen aka Platinum Voice PR bringing another job opportunity to you!
Job Title OFF HOURS STOCK CREW
Company Babies “R” Us
Job Type Full-time, Part-time
Hours Not Specified
Location Chicago, IL 60290
The Off Hour Stock Clerk is responsible for maintaining a well stocked appearance in the store which helps ensure the best guest experience is achieved. This individual will work closely with the Store Management team to ensure company standards are met during the stocking process. The hours for this shift are commonly early morning, however in certain locations or during holiday seasons, overnight shifts may be available.
· Replenish a shelf, bin or pegged area with stock and transporting merchandise by hand/pulling. This also includes picking up loose pieces of merchandise from the floor.
· The physical removal of goods from a truck and putting empty pallets, security cages, and transfers back on the truck. Requires the use of various material-handling equipment. · Re-merchandise any selling space, to regroup items, or to make space for new merchandise. · To read both written and numerical verbiage, comprehend spatial relationships, and have the ability to set merchandise according to the layout.
· Take empty cardboard cases from the sales floor to the baling machine.
· Safe operation of a blade-type instrument designed for opening cased merchandise, as well as returning the blade to its non-operational position when not in use.
· Returning merchandise to its proper location on the sales floor as designated by aisle layouts. This requires knowledge of sales floor locations and proper merchandising techniques, and can be accomplished either by hand or pushing a sales cart.
· Manually placing price shelf labels on lip below merchandise or on scanner peg hooks.
· Moving merchandise to and from the perimeter and gondola overstock areas and requires climbing a ladder up to 12 feet. · May also be assigned other duties within the store at the direction of the store management team.
· Knowledge of shipping and receiving process in a Retail environment
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds · Ability to climb ladders, up to 12 feet
· Ability to multi task and prioritize projects
Apply online at http://www.snagajob.com/job-seeker/jobs/job-details.aspx?postingid=11759624&item=19&searchid=3eccd611-ae1b-29e5-698f-b97a1936dfff
You never know where I may be bringing you the events of Chicago, so make sure you follow this blog and Follow me on Twitter, @PlatinumVoicePR! If you need your name and craft to buzz out here, go to http://www.platinumvoicepr.com. Until next time, See ya later Babies!
(PlatinumVoicePR is the source for the events and has no legal bindings with associated parties)