Habanero is a leading game developer in the online gambling industry with a game portfolio that leans heavily towards slots. You can find their games in a variety of top online casinos in different jurisdictions.
Habanero Systems was established in 2010 but didn’t really make much of a mark in the gambling industry at first. Things started looking up for them when they when the company was bought out by a group of European investors. They have expanded into different markets and now have offices in Malta, South Africa, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Asia.
The company holds a variety of licenses including one from the Malta Gaming Authority. Their games have been certified and tested by BMM Testlabs and iTech Labs. Habanero has a portfolio of over 150 games. The bulk of these are slots but also include some table games and video poker games.
It is Habanero’s slots that have really caught the attention of players at online casinos. They offer high quality games with great graphics and their slot RTP average is fairly high. All of Habanero’s games use an HTML5 platform so can be played on both PCs and mobile devices.
Habanero Mobile Casino Gaming
In 2016 Habanero switched all of their games to HTML5 which means every one of their games can be played on mobile devices. There is no need to download an app. Games are played directly in the mobile devices web browser. With HTML5, games easily adjust to different screen sizes without loss of quality and games can be played in portrait or landscape. You can play on the go or from any location as long as you have an internet connection.
Habanero Games List
Habanero currently has 154 titles in their game library in several different categories.
- Slots: Habanero has 131 slots in their game library. These are predominantly 5-reel slots but there are some 3-reel and 6-reel slots in their collection as well as a some jackpot slots. Some of the slots titles you will find at Habanero casinos include the following:
- Mystic Fortune Deluxe
- Return to the Feature
- Orbs of Atlantis
- Taberna De Los Muertos
- Jellyfish Flow
- Wizards Want War
- Colossal Gems
- Magic Oak
- Wild Trucks
- Hot Hot Fruit
- Ways of Fortune
- Koi Gate
- London Hunter
- 5 Mariachis
- Rolling Roger
- Four Divine Beasts
- Scruffy Scallywags
- Fire Rooster
- Shaolin Fortunes
- Arcane Elements
- Coyote Crash
- Dragons Throne
- Wicked Witch
- Cash Reef
- Table Games: There are 13 titles in Habanero’s collection of table games. The games are fairly basic but play is smooth and fast which makes for an enjoyable experience.
- Three Card Poker Deluxe
- American Blackjack
- Dragon Tiger
- Three Card Poker
- Sic Bo
- Baccarat Zero Commission
- Double Exposure 3 Hand
- Blackjack 3 Hand
- Caribbean Hold ‘Em
- Caribbean Stud
- Video Poker: A total of 10 video poker games are available from Habanero. Like the table games they are fairly basic but play is smooth and fast.
- Tens or Better
- Joker Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker
- Bonus Deuces Wild
- All American Poker
- Aces and Eights
Habanero releases a new game about every four to six weeks so there is always something different to look forward to from them.
Habanero provides slots and other casino games for many top online gambling sites. Here are some of the best Habanero online casinos.
- Rollbit Casino: Rollbit is a crypto casino, established in 2020, that has a huge selection of games including some from Habanero. You can only deposit and withdraw in cryptocurrency but you can use fiat currency to buy crypto on the site. They have a number of different promotions including a NDB you can claim with no deposit casino bonus codes
- MadMax Casino: MadMax is another newer casino that was established in 2020. They have a large number of games from many popular developers including Habanero. There are plenty of banking options including cryptocurrency and a variety of promotions players can take advantage of
- Crypto Wild: Crypto Wild was established in 2017. They have a great welcome bonus as well as a no deposit bonus and other promotions. Some promotions will require Bitcoin casino bonus codes while with others it isn’t necessary.
- KatsuBet Casino: Katsubet was launched in 2020 and is owned by Dama N.V. which owns over 30 other online casinos. They have a huge collection of 5000+ games including a selection from Habanero. The site offers a generous welcome bonus and promotions every day
- Go Wild Casino: Go Wild got its start in 2008. They have a great collection of games and offer a big 5 part welcome bonus to new players as well as daily promotions for regular users. A no deposit bonus is available
You can find many other good casinos offering Habanero games here at Nodepositz. The following are some other sites on our list of online casinos where you can play Habanero games.
- Spin Samurai Casino
- OZ LasVegas Casino
- Boomerang Casino
- Cyber.bet Casino
- Betsson Casino
- Lucky Days Casino
- Stake Casino
- Spinia Casino
- PlayAmo Casino
- Betchan Casino
- mBit Casino
- 7Bit Casino
Many of these sites are minimum deposit casinos where you can deposit $10 or less to get started. Developers like Habanero will also sometimes offer promotions to casino operators. The gambling site passes these along to players through no deposit casino bonus codes, free spins and other promo offers.
Habanero’s early switch to all HTML5 games makes them ideal for both those playing on PCs as well as those using mobile devices. Games are of high quality with great graphics and compatible with a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. Users can play multiple games simultaneously and mobile users can switch between portrait and landscape. Habanero games support 34 languages and any currency including cryptocurrencies. Adding games is easy with their API. Technical aspects aside, Habanero games are flat out fun to play.
Slots are really the core of Habanero’s game collection. Habanero has a lot of variety in there slots with 3-reel, 5-reel and 6-reel games. Usually the slots are centered around a specific theme such as Egyptian” slots, “pirate” slots, “ancient” slots, “space” slots, “sports” slots, “animal” slots and other subjects.
Habanero slots also have a wide variety of features that vary from game to game such as free spins, expanding wilds, multiplying bonuses, daily missions, bonus rounds, free games, respins and more. This adds excitement to the game as well as providing more opportunities for players to win.
Typically, Habanero slots have a high RTP that averages around 96% across all of their slots. Volatility ranges from low to high. They also have some progressive jackpot slots such as Dragon Throne, Scopa, Zeus and The Dragon’s Castle as well as several others.
The following table shows the RTP, volatility and other information about some of the popular slots from Habanero.
|Game Name||Reels||RTP||Volatility||Paylines||Maximum Win|
|Happy Ape||5||96.7%||High||15||11,070 x stake|
|Wealth Inn||3||96.67%||Low||15||500 x stake|
|Rolling Roger||5||96.61%||Medium||25||5,000 x stake|
|Nuwa||5||98.04%||High||28||2,000 x stake|
|Nine Tails||5||96.86%||Medium||259||46,865 x stake|
|Candy Tower||6||96.55%||High||Cluster pays||31,213 x stake|
|Knockout Football||5||96.8%||Medium||243||14,400 x stake|
|Jellyfish Flow Ultra||3||96.78%||High||27 up to 823,543||32,416 x stake|
|Hey Sushi||5||96.75%||High||25||1304 x stake|
|London Hunter||5||96.72%||Medium||25||1200 x stake|
Most online casinos offering Habanero games will allow free slots play in a “demo” or “fun” mode. This allows players to become familiar with a game that is new to them before they risk playing for real money.